jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

Poema robado a la web

A Single Pink Rose






You brought me

a Single Pink Rose

that touched my heart



You gave it so long ago,

with the promise of love

and I believed in you



Fool was I to trust so completely,

foolish too believe in your words of love

for I knew from the beginning

you were not real



I see a Single Pink Rose

and I feel no more,

for it had a thorn that

pierced deeply my trusting heart



One day a true flower

will bloom and come to me,

but no thorn will it carry

making my heart bleed and weep

with heartache and sorrow



The scent will be of overwhelming

sweetness that will cradle me,

with honesty, truth and love



A Single Pink Rose has died

you have taken its beauty and love,

never shall my eyes see its hue for,

the Single Pink Rose that was given -



shan’t be reborn

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario